What should you expect when you visit a Physiotherapist at Huron Crossing Physiotherapy?
At Huron Crossing Physiotherapy you will undergo a comprehensive and focused assessment and treatement that will include the following:
- A comprehensive review of your medical history
- Assessment and diagnosis of your condition
- An individualized plan of care with outlined treatment goals
- Manual therapy including joint mobilization/manipulation
- Exercise prescription that is specific to your needs
- Electrical modalities and Acupuncture/Dry Needling
- Education regarding the cause of the injury and how to prevent a re-occurence
- This comprehensive approach is designed to provide you with results that will get you back to feeling your best.